Recent Cakes!

Inn Towne Birthday! One of the guys enjoys fishing so I helped him catch a delicious one. Notice the almost-unnoticable fishing pole. :)
Another Inn Towne Birthday. It's been a hot summer. Who doesn't love ice cream cone cupcakes?
These haven't even been delivered yet! Dora cupcakes for Andi's birthday. :)
These haven't been delivered either. Green Bay Packer cupcakes for Cristian's Birthday.
Dad turned 50 on the 19th! Had to rub it in a little! :)
Despite his face, he loved it. :)
Our good friend Ashley got this cake for her birthday.
Hall pass and chalkboard are not edible. :( But they're cute!
I loved how these little apples turned out.
Ken's birthday was July 12th. In June he started becoming addicted to the show "Swamp People". If you haven't seen it, it's a bunch of super-southern guys who make a living hunting gators. They bait them, pull them in and then one of them wrestles the gator until the other can shoot it in it's one unarmored spot on the top of its head. In short, it's insane. But the accents are hilarious - one guy needs subtitles - and he's speaking English. So anyway, I make Ken a gator for his birthday.
Look how cute his little nose is.
Vicious. :)
Top Shot. This was also my first try piping. I made the scales that way. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
I told him before we did any birthday stuff there was a critter in the apartment he needed to kill. When we walked in the door, I handed him the gun and yelled "SHOOT IT SHOOOOOOT IT!" - the mantra of his favorite Swamp People guy. You can see by his face that he was THRILLED with his gator hunt and his fake shotgun.

My parents brought over a Dairy Queen log cake. It was a perfect fit! Happy Birthday P.Bear. I love you.




1 comments:

Emily said...

girl...you really need to open up a cupcake/bake shop! I would totally hire you for all my creative baking needs :-)