Recent Cakes!

Word is starting to get out (in my family anyway) that I make cakes so I got a few birthday parties this summer. :)

Tanner was having a pirate themed birthday, so I whipped up this little cake and some cupcake companions.
Watch out sunbathing bears! The sharks are HUNGRY!


Great Uncle Darrell has these binoculars he carries everywhere, so I gave it my best shot recreating them...I was a little disappointed, but he knew exactly what they were and enjoyed it!
Cristian requested a rocker birthday cake so I took advantage of the opportunity to try a guitar. No cake mold here, people! That's a sculpted rockstar funfetti guitar! Party on Wayne!
Cute little Andi love love loves Elmo so I made some little Elmo cupcakes for her birthday. It was fun watching her dig into them. :)
Ken's co-worker, Molly, is expecting a baby so I made these adorable little baby cupcakes for her baby shower.

0 comments: