Just for Fun...new cakes.

The organization I work for, Literacy Volunteers - Chippewa Valley, hosts and annual Scrabble Bee as a fundraiser. I made this life size Scrabble board for the event. It was the prize for the team with the best costumes. The tiles say "Literacy Spells Success". Sorry about the toothpicks...we were about to wrap it when we realized we hadn't gotten a picture!


Ken's boss, Katie, had a birthday and his office asked me to make a cheese cake for her. It was another time I got a chance to use fruit rollups on my cake.

InnTowne resident, Robert, had a birthday and was described as a bit of a bookworm. So what else than a book?

Craig, one of my favorite Inn Towne residents, works at Strategic Fundraising which is a call center. He loves his job so I made him a phone cake. :)

2 comments:

American Badger said...

hahaha. I work for a literacy organization and there's a typo in one of the sentences. Oops. Should read: "hosts an annual"...

Unknown said...

i love it!