New Cakety-Cakes!

Cake Balls! Emily came to visit and we made these delicious Black Forest Cake Balls! Yumm. Makes me want to make some just looking at these.
Another InnTowne birthday means another fun cake. Greg got a gumball machine. :)
I made some adorable little piggy cupcakes for the Memorial Day church picnic. Made from scratch this time! Key lime pie cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting. Delish! Good thing I tested one the night before because I didn't get one at the picnic!
How can you deny this piggy's cuteness? :)
This next one was the most involved batch of cupcakes I've ever met so I've included in-progress pictures. Here is a picture of my garden's humble beginnings. The start of radishes, lettuce, carrots, and peas.
The carrots are beginning to take form.
Followed by the lettuce.
Radishes follow suit.
And here they are "planted"
Another, sort of blurry, close up
Yes, blurry and sideways, but finished!
The finished product!!! Color is a bit screwed up in this picture, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Erin L said...

I love your website, Chalsea! I totally thought those were real vegetables for a second on that pan. I'm impressed! I wish I had the oven and ingredients to make half the stuff you do. Hope all is well!

adam and andrea said...

I am so impressed - your cakes rock!!!! You could totally open your own shop - looooove it!!